|Package||Performance of July Upto 17-07-2013||Performance Yesterday (17-07-2013)||Subscription|
|Bullion - Energy||+2,98,020||+62,600||7000/month|
|Equity Tips By Email||+1,69,250||+32,250||2000/month|
|Nifty - Bank Nifty||+31,800||+5,500||2000/month|
|For detailed Result - Visit: http://www.GoldSilverAlert.com|
If Gold cross 1284 then 1292/1298/1300/1335
- US Dollar firm after job data
- US weekly initial jobless claims fell 24k to 334K against expected 345K from prior 358K
- Bernanke says FED may delay QE taper if economy is not as per forecasts
- China's June new home prices rose led by biggest metropolitan cities indicating positive response to Premier Li Kegiang's effort to rein in speculative investment even the economy cools.
- TCS will declare its result to today and is expected to give weakest revenue growth since 2010 due to recession in Europe for more than 15 months slows demand for its services.
- Asian stocks mixed on Bernanke's statement.
- Gold below $1300 is weak, so if Gold crosses $ 1300 today then a good up rally otherwise it will continue bearish trend.