|Package||Performance of July Upto 16-07-2013||Performance Yesterday (16-07-2013)||Subscription|
|Bullion - Energy||+2,35,420||-3,000||7000/month|
|Equity Tips By Email||+1,37,000||+7,000||2000/month|
|Nifty - Bank Nifty||+26,300||+100||2000/month|
|For detailed Result - Visit: http://www.GoldSilverAlert.com|
Berananke's speech at Indian time 7:30 PM,
so gold and silver will be range bound upto 6 PM
- Today Hindustan Unilever up 10%
- The IMF has warned that Chinese economic growth could be down to 4% around end of 2020 without reform.
- Ben S Bernanke, Federal Reserve Chairman, said that the Central Bank's asset purchases are by no means on a preset course and could be reduced quickly ore expanded as economic conditions demand.
- Bernanke added tapering could occur this year if recovery gets faster, unemployment falls back to 7% and inflation moves to 2%.
- DJ Bernanke said housing activity likely to continue to recover though mortgage rates are higher.
- Labour market is improving, but job situation is unsatisfactory.
- Housing starts in US unexpectedly down to lowest in a year.
- European stocks declined as German Investor confidence falls
- Asian stocks mixed ahead of Bernanke's speech.
- Due to Government's action to decrease Gold import to control , Gold import by India will tumble in second half.
- China's June FDI $14.38 billion.
- Gold will be lower after Bernanke's speech today at IST 07:30 PM
- Bernanke to separate QE tapering and Interest rates.
- Asian stocks fell on stronger Yen.
- China urges scrutiny of foreign firms as Glaxo probed for bribes.
- Gold rises for sixth day in seven days and dollar drops.
- Yen remain higher as Asian stocks drop and Pound-Euro declines.
- Banorte sells $2.5 billion of stock in biggest Mexican offer.