|Package||Performance of July Upto 15-07-2013||Performance Yesterday (15-07-2013)||Subscription|
|Bullion - Energy||+2,38,420||+7,775||7000/month|
|Equity Tips By Email||+1,30,000||+12,750||2000/month|
|Nifty - Bank Nifty||+26,200||+1,000||2000/month|
|For detailed Result - Visit: http://www.GoldSilverAlert.com|
Today also resistance for Gold is US $ 1300, and if crosses
then Gold can reach upto 1310/1315/1335
- EUR/USD again crossed 1.31 on above side.
- Europe car sales fell to 20 years low on unemployment.
- Four drugmakers face China probes because Glaxo woes get wider.
- Yahoo's Mayer attracts more investors but not advertisers.
- One European Bank says that RBI measures indirectly hike rates.
- Gold drops for third day as investors await Bernanke testimony.
- Baidu will buy 91 wireless for $1.9 billion to add app store.
- Corn rallies due to increased demand.
- Crop ratings decline.
- Indian Rupee surges as RBI take steps and tightens policy, bonds, stocks declined.
- China growth slows to 7.5%, difficult to achieve target.
- ADB reduces developing Asia 2013 GDP growth forecast to 6.30%.