|Package||Performance of July Upto 12-07-2013||Performance Yesterday (12-07-2013)||Subscription|
|Bullion - Energy||+2,30,645||-9,000||7000/month|
|Equity Tips By Email||+1,17,250||+20,150||2000/month|
|Nifty - Bank Nifty||+25,200||+1,350||2000/month|
|For detailed Result - Visit: http://www.GoldSilverAlert.com|
- July Empire manufacturing is 9.46 against estimated 5.00.
- USA retail sales ex-autos flat in June expected 0.5%, prior 0.3%.
- Goldman decreases 2Q GDP estimate.
- Consumer confidence in Europe increased.
- Gold extended the biggest weekly gain since Oct 2011, after Ben Bernanke's statement to maintain stimulus.
- Platinum advanced to the highest level in more than 3 weeks.
- Gold has resistance at US$ 1300, if crosses then may be big down rally.
- China 2Q GDP (YoY) rises to 7.5% as estimated.
- China June retail sales rise 13.3% against estimated 12.9%.
- China fixed -asset investment rises to 20.1% against estimated 20.2%.