Date And Time:

Our Performance Of Feb 2018



Today's Message

TRIAL

SEND SMS FOR TRIAL

EQUITY - COMMODITY OR BOTH

TO

 09920033678

www.GoldSilverAlert.com

Monday, December 13, 2010

Old Hindi Movies

Aandhi (1975): - I love this movie. My grandmother Suchitra Sen was wonderful in the film. It was a beautiful story and has great performances and good music Kishore Kumar and Lata Mangeshkar's songs are wonderful.

Masoom (1983):- This Shekhar Kapoor Filmmakes me cry every time I watch it. The story is so touching. I have never cried in any other movie. Shabana Azmi and Jugal Hansraj have done fabulous jobs.

Arth (1982):- Shabana Azmi, Kulbhushan Kharbanda and Smita Patil's performances are etched in my mind. Arth was told sensitively and beautifully. I love the scence where beads are scattered on the floor and Patil is in a crazy mood.

- Raima Sen (Actor)

Our basic needs are: Air, Water and Food.
Our Additional needs are: Aluminum, Copper, Crude, Gold, Lead, Natural Gas, Nickel, Silver, Zinc.

Recent Articles :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Trial

TRIAL

SEND SMS FOR TRIAL

EQUITY - COMMODITY OR BOTH

TO

 09920033678

www.GoldSilverAlert.com

Advertisement