- Washington Post launches religious site.
- Obama: 2013 deficit will be lowest in 5 years and GDP Growth will be at 2%.
- Tourists to Macau should declare cash.
- The billionaire hedge fund manager of PFR Gold Fund, John Paulson , seeks to rebound from losses in bullion. The fund posted 23% decline last month.
- China's June consumer prices rose 2.7% on YoY.
- Eurozone finance minister agreed conditionally unlock billions of Euro in fresh aid for Greece.
- New Zealand Q2 business confidence rises to 32 from 23 on Q1
- IMF: Full Banking union is necessary in Euro area
- Schaeuble: Greece made considerable progress.
- Japan, Australia lead Asian shares higher.
- China CPI within expectations.
- Olympus fell in Tokyo after announcement to sell shares.
- Gold up nearly US$ 18 in Asian trade and nearing its recent top around 1268. There are plenty of longs at this level and selling pressure will be seen again.
- As US economy is improving, holdings in gold-backed traded products fell below 2000 metric tonnes which is lowest since May 2010.
- IMF cuts 2013 Global growth forecast to 3.1% from 3.3% in April AND US growth forecast to 1.7% from 1.9% in April.
- IMF urges advanced nations including US to continue monetary policy stimulus.
|Package||Performance of July Upto 08-07-13||Performance Yesterday (08-07-13)||Subscription|
|Bullion - Energy||+1,97,950||+28,400||7000/month|
|Equity Tips By Email||+62,850||+300||2000/month|
|Nifty - Bank Nifty||+20,975||+5075||2000/month|