Date And Time:

Our Performance Of Feb 2018



Today's Message

TRIAL

SEND SMS FOR TRIAL

EQUITY - COMMODITY OR BOTH

TO

 09920033678

www.GoldSilverAlert.com

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Where did I go wrong?

How can Avinash cheat me like this? I nurtured him like my son, educated him, got him married and trained him to be a successful businessman. After all this, my own brother treats me like this? Shocking and painful – he chewed up a lot of money, destroyed important documents, indulged in forgery and got the entire ancestral property transferred on his name. Now he has moved the court as he wants me to vacate this house’ Shivkumar was distressed. He was 18 years old when his father passed away. He took charge of the cloth shop which his father has started, looked after his widow mother and younger siblings. Avinash was ten years old at that time.

I have done nothing wrong, always helped poor and needy, I have not hurt anyone, I like very simple and pious life. Then why am I going through this torture? As if this was not enough, Punita has been diagnosed as Cancer breast. As the Cancer has spread, she is unlikely to live beyond six months. During this broth at least I have not committed any sin. Then why me? He was thinking.

Years back when it was difficult to get cooking gas connection, someone had advised Shivkumar to pay ‘on money’ and get the connection without delay. That time he had thought, if I don’t pay, God knows how long I will have to wait. One needs to pay something for faster service, everyone gives. I don’t like it, but this is our system, so I have no alternative. Actually Society, system and the Government are at fault. Finally he paid the bribe and got the work done. This episode was completely forgotten.

When a person starts facing difficulties, he/she gets similar thoughts as Shivkumar. It is neither possible nor fair to establish cause-effect relationship between bribe for gas and the problems faced by Shivkumar. However, it is certain that when we sow seeds, the plant will grow and grant us suitable fruits at an appropriate time.

About Author

Name: Dr Pragna Pai
Address:

135, Prabhu Nivas,

Rd. 9A, Wadala, Mumbai, 4000031

Phone Number: 24149072
Background
  • Ex-Dean, Sheth G.S. Medical college & KEM Hospital
  • Ex-Director, Medical Education & Major Hospitals
Photo:
Recent Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Trial

TRIAL

SEND SMS FOR TRIAL

EQUITY - COMMODITY OR BOTH

TO

 09920033678

www.GoldSilverAlert.com

Advertisement