Date And Time:

Our Performance Of Feb 2018



Today's Message

TRIAL

SEND SMS FOR TRIAL

EQUITY - COMMODITY OR BOTH

TO

 09920033678

www.GoldSilverAlert.com

Saturday, June 11, 2011

N R Dogs

“I have decided that I will never go to “phorein” again. Those fellows simply insult us”. Ramchandran was angrily describing his U.S. trip. “You did not like America? Now, you don’t get south Indian food there” said Venkatachalam. Ramchandran explained in detail. “You see, when we got down at the New York airport, those white men wanted to open our bags and see what we have brought. He saw Godrej shaving cup, Babul toothpaste, Chandrika bath soap, coconut oil bottle, beetle nuts and frowned. Then he opened my wife’s bag and started asking questions, like what is this yellow powder, red powder, black powder. They don’t even know what is turmeric and chili powder. My wife had to tell him. When she told him that the black powder is “gun powder chutney”, he got angry. He did not even know that gun powder chutney is the mixture of roasted black sesame seeds, red chillies and curry leaves. He called dogs to sniff the powder. These white people think that we are smarter than dark-skinned people. But to have more faith in dogs than a chartered accountant and Iyenger scholar like me, is ridiculous. Can dogs be wiser than me? So what if they are in America?”

“Then they sent this chutney for chemical analysis. I told him to simply put it on his tongue. Though we had specially brought it for my son, I asked him to keep it for himself if he enjoys it. My wife told him that he can throw it away but allow us to go home as “bisibele rice” cooked by her in India may get spoiled. He did not listen. Am I inferior to dog?”

In response, Venkatachalam said, “mami should not have used the word “gun powder”. You see, they feel that you are terrorists. When I went to Florida, to see my granddaughter, I also saw something stupid. Sevalaxmi, my 3 year old granddaughter saw a small dog and she said sweetly, “hi doggy”. Do you know what happened? That giant size white Hidimba growled at my daughter Kankavati and said my dog is getting frightened with your kid’s behavior, better control her. Is dog more important than my sweet grandchild?”

“These are all ego bruising tactics. Let these whites come to India and know how smart our Chennai dogs are. We should export some dogs to America.”

Pragna Pai.

About Author
Name: Dr Pragna Pai
Address:
135, Prabhu Nivas,
Rd. 9A,
Wadala, Mumbai, 4000031
Phone Number: 24149072
Background
  • Ex-Dean, Sheth G.S. Medical college & KEM Hospital
  • Ex-Director, Medical Education & Major Hospitals
Photo:  
Recent Articles:
  • World Without Women

  • Dependency

  • Greed

  • Karma

  • Generation Gap


  • 1 comment:

    1. Nice blog , good information about stock market, I realy liked it. Thanks for sharing this.

      ReplyDelete

    Get Trial

    TRIAL

    SEND SMS FOR TRIAL

    EQUITY - COMMODITY OR BOTH

    TO

     09920033678

    www.GoldSilverAlert.com

    Advertisement