Date And Time:

Our Performance Of Feb 2018



Today's Message

TRIAL

SEND SMS FOR TRIAL

EQUITY - COMMODITY OR BOTH

TO

 09920033678

www.GoldSilverAlert.com

Saturday, May 7, 2011

"Mothers" the most beautiful: Salman Khan


With Mother's Day just round the corner Bollywood hunks Ranbir Kapoor, John Abraham, Salman Khan, SRK and Hrithik Roshan go Mama Mia as they fondly talk about the most special woman in their life - their mothers...

Salman Khan: Which ever girl I have dated or I will date in future have been and will be very beautiful but for me the most beautiful person that ever was and that can ever be is my mother. She's the most beautiful person I have ever seen.

Ranbir Kapoor: Everybody tells me that I am a mama's boy and I don't refute it. She is the one person who knows everything that is going on in my life. And my parents are the only ones I am answerable to. Mum has made my life most beautiful and I will never be able to thank her enough.



Hrithik Roshan: The one person who has the strongest influence on Hrithik's life is his mother. The actor says that he admires his mom for her great strength and resilience and reveals that she is one who has instilled in him the value of respecting women.

John Abraham: Moms are the best people in the world. On this day, I'd like to thank my mum for making me the person I am. She has taught me by example values of diversity, tolerance and grit. I get my sporting spirit from my mum. She's truly a rockstar.

Shah Rukh Khan: The star equates his mother to a soldier. SRK takes pride in the fact that his mother single handedly raised him and his sister. He reveals that though his mother was very domesticated initially taking care of all the homely chores, she took control after his father's demise.

She took care of the transport business and later became a magistrate. Shah Rukh says that his mother is the strongest woman he has ever seen in his life.

Arjan Bajwa: I am thankful to my mother for bringing me into this world. She single handedly took care of my dad's large family of brothers and sisters. At the same time brought me and my brother up. It says a lot about her strength and will make not only me but everyone proud. God give her long life and good health.

Lifeline of Mumbaities is Local Railway. Lifeline for the world is - Aluminium, Copper, Crude, Gold, Lead,
Natural Gas, Nickel, Silver, Zinc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Trial

TRIAL

SEND SMS FOR TRIAL

EQUITY - COMMODITY OR BOTH

TO

 09920033678

www.GoldSilverAlert.com

Advertisement